BHS Athletic Clearance
Our BHS athletic registration will now be an online process completed at www.AthleticClearance.com. Instructions are below for completion of your student's athletic registration. All students must complete this online, and upload your physical form, which is available in the packet below. This process for all incoming and returning students for the 2019-2020 school year will be open beginning on April 1.
Please follow the instructions below in the packet, which includes a physical form to take to your doctor to be physically cleared for participation. Briefly, the instructions are as follows:
1. Click on the website here for www.AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch short tutorial video, then register for a new account. Verify account and then log in.
3. Select "New Clearance".
4. Registration is for the 2019-20 school year.
5. Choose the first sport of interest for your student. (Multiple sports can be selected at end of registration)
6. Proceed through all fields to input information.
7. Read all forms and submit acknowledgment of each form (parent and student-athlete).
8. Take a photo or scan physical form (FRONT & BACK), which must be stamped, signed and dated by doctor.
9. Upload physical to complete clearance. (If unable to upload, please have student bring to athletic dept to file)
10. Upon completion, CONFIRMATION message will be sent to verify completion.
11. MULTIPLE SPORTS: If your student-athlete is interested in more than one sport, you must complete a NEW CLEARANCE for each sport. Select YEAR, SCHOOL and new SPORT, and the rest of your information will auto-fill.
All incoming freshmen and returning student-athletes must complete this process for the 2019-20 school year by June 1 to participate in summer programs. Even if your student's athletic packet on file in the athletic department is still current going into the 2019-20 school year, this Athletic Clearance process is MANDATORY, as all emergency forms and physical expiration dates will now be in our database. No more paper forms to complete, and there will no longer be issuance of "golden tickets". Until your student-athlete is CLEARED under Athletic Clearance, they will not be able to tryout or participate in our programs.
Myers-Stevens School Insurance Information & Forms