BHS ATHLETIC CLEARANCE
The Athletic Clearance website will be opened for the 2022-2023 school year on Friday, May 13.
Our BHS athletic registration is an online process completed at the Athletic Clearance website. Instructions are below for completion of your student's athletic registration. All students must complete this online, and upload your physical form, which is available in the PDF below. This process is for all incoming and returning students for the 2021-2022 school year.
In preparation for the 2022-2023 school year and athletic participation, the deadline for completion of the Athletic Clearance process will be prior to your student's first tryout or practice for their first sport.
Please follow the instructions below in the packet, which includes a physical form to take to your doctor to be physically cleared for participation. Briefly, the instructions are as follows:
1. Click here for the Athletic Clearance website.
2. Watch short tutorial video, then register for a new account. Verify account and then log in.
3. Student Registration/Login:
New to BHS: Parents register with valid email, username & password. You will be asked to type in code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will NOT activate.
Returning BHS students: Log in using the same email used the prior year, which allows autofill and roll over of current physical.
4. Registration is for the 2022-2023 school year.
5. Choose the first sport of interest for your student. (Multiple sports can be selected at end of registration)
6. Proceed through all fields to input information.
7. Read all forms and submit acknowledgment of each form (parent and student-athlete).
8. Take a photo or scan physical form (FRONT & BACK), which must be stamped, signed and dated by doctor.
9. Upload physical to complete clearance. (If unable to upload, please have student bring to athletic dept to file)
10. Upon completion, CONFIRMATION message will be sent to verify completion.
11. MULTIPLE SPORTS: If your student is interested in trying out for a sport each season, you must complete a NEW CLEARANCE for each sport. Select YEAR, SCHOOL and new SPORT, and the rest of your information will auto-fill.
**Even if your student's Athletic Clearance is still current, the 2022-2023 Athletic Clearance process is MANDATORY to update student information.**
Myers-Stevens School Insurance Information & Enrollment Website