BHS ATHLETIC CLEARANCE
Our BHS athletic registration is an online process completed at www.AthleticClearance.com. Instructions are below for completion of your student's athletic registration. All students must complete this online, and upload your physical form, which is available in the packet below. This process is for all incoming and returning students for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please follow the instructions below in the packet, which includes a physical form to take to your doctor to be physically cleared for participation. Briefly, the instructions are as follows:
1. Click on the website here for www.AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch short tutorial video, then register for a new account. Verify account and then log in.
3. Student Registration/Login:
New to BHS: Parents register with valid email, username & password. You will be asked to type in code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will NOT activate.
Returning BHS students: Log in using the same email used the prior year, which allows autofill and roll over of current physical.
4. Registration is for the 2020-2021 school year.
5. Choose the first sport of interest for your student. (Multiple sports can be selected at end of registration)
6. Proceed through all fields to input information.
7. Read all forms and submit acknowledgment of each form (parent and student-athlete).
8. Take a photo or scan physical form (FRONT & BACK), which must be stamped, signed and dated by doctor.
9. Upload physical to complete clearance. (If unable to upload, please have student bring to athletic dept to file)
10. Upon completion, CONFIRMATION message will be sent to verify completion.
11. MULTIPLE SPORTS: If your student-athlete is interested in more than one sport, you must complete a NEW CLEARANCE for each sport. Select YEAR, SCHOOL and new SPORT, and the rest of your information will auto-fill.
**Even if your student's Athletic Clearance is still current, the 2020-2021 Athletic Clearance process is MANDATORY to update student information.**
In preparation for the 2020-2021 school year and athletic participation, the deadline for completion of the Athletic Clearance process has been extended to June 19 to coincide with the current school closure directive. There is currently no timeline for return to participation of any kind, so please complete the online Athletic Clearance forms, and you can upload your student's physical once it can be completed. The physical is still required prior to participation, but we will update deadlines as more information becomes available about athletic activities.
Myers-Stevens School Insurance Information & Forms